Please read and agree to the information below BEFORE you proceed to fill the facilitator/trainer application form.
- As a CodeLagos facilitator, you will be contracted on a PART-TIME basis to teach in an after-school program
- This role will require you to commit to between 60hrs – 80hrs a month.
- Facilitators may expect to receive a monthly allowance of between N15,000 – N25,000 depending on the number of work hours completed each month.
- Facilitators must commit to being at their designated Centers on schedule on the days assigned. CodeLagos will make every effort to place facilitators within proximity of their location of residence.
- I understand that the CodeLagos Facilitator position is NOT a full-time role and DOES NOT make me an employee of Lagos State